For government agencies considering using Marketplace to engage with suppliers, this section gives an overview of the participation terms and the roles required, and explains how to register.
Find out about registering for Marketplace
When your agency joins Marketplace, you will be given access to details of the services and products offered by Marketplace suppliers.
The supplier businesses have been assessed as suitable providers for government agencies by the Marketplace lead agencies.
All eligible New Zealand government agencies are welcome to register on Marketplace.
Are you an eligible agency?
If your agency is part of the New Zealand public sector, then you are eligible to join Marketplace.
Your agency is also eligible if it is an approved agency as determined by the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment (MBIE).
What is offered through Marketplace
Find out if Marketplace offers the types of services and products your agency wants.
What's open on Marketplace — channels, catalogues and services currently on offer
Before you register
On the following pages you can find out about Marketplace and how to prepare for registering your agency.
- What new agencies need to know — find out how Marketplace works
- Registration and account set-up
- Requirements for registration
- Agency Participation Marketplace Terms
- Roles and access for agency users
- Purchasing though Marketplace — billing, payment and purchasing thresholds for the online services
- Collaborative Marketplace Agreement — these are the Terms that service and product providers have to agree with to become suppliers on Marketplace
- Help with using Marketplace