Criteria for Enterprise Software channel
Qualifying to be a supplier of Enterprise Software
Your business will need to provide all the information required by the following criteria in order to fill in the Marketplace application form. We suggest you gather and prepare this information before you start the application process.
The services or products you intend to provide must match a catalogue or service that is open for business on Marketplace. The criteria below are generic for the Enterprise Software channel. There are also specific entry criteria for each catalogue and for each service within each catalogue. These specific entry criteria are listed in the GETS notice for each catalogue and/or service.
If your business meets all of these entry criteria, you can apply through the Marketplace supplier application form at any time - there is no closing date.
Criteria for businesses
To qualify to join a catalogue in the Enterprise Software channel, your business:
- must accept the Collaborative Marketplace Agreement terms
- must be an active and legitimate business
- must have an Authorised Signatory
- must have a designated account Administrator
- must be financially viable to provide the services applied for
- must have in place appropriate insurance provisions
- should not be involved in disputes or legal proceedings
- where applicable, should demonstrate relevant experience in the services you applied for
- where applicable, should demonstrate relevant capability and capacity to provide services you applied for
- where applicable, must provide required security information
- must provide a summary of services or products you are applying to provide
- additional questions may be asked for specific services.
The services or products you intend to provide must match a catalogue or service that is open for business in the Enterprise Software channel.