Administrators and users – roles and responsibilities
Roles administrators and users share
Both administrators and users can:
- submit new service applications
- see published and previously submitted service applications
- write and respond to messages and see resolved messages.
Extra responsibilities for Administrators
Marketplace administrators also:
- act as our contact for supplier-level conversations
- update company details and records
- add, edit and remove administrators and users.
Number of administrators and users needed
You can have as many administrators and users as you need.
We recommend you have at least 2 administrators. This way, 1 can provide backup when the other is on holiday or leaves your organisation.
It’s helpful to have a few users when:
- a team of people work on an application to supply a product or service
- the staff working on a service application have specialist areas which they are individually responsible for.
How to update, add or delete administrators and users
An administrator, once logged in, can update, add or remove administrators and users.
To add someone, you need to know their name, email address and job title.
If all of your administrators are away or have left your organisation, you’ll need to contact us to set up a new administrator for you.