Notifications, messages and ways to contact us
System-generated messages from Marketplace
As you progress through your application for registration and then supplier membership, we will message or email you:
- your username and a link to log in for the first time — you will need to enter a password and set up multi-factor authentication
- notifications — as each application is processed and completed
- requests to update your company or business details.
These are all system-generated and sent from Marketplace.
Anytime we email you, we will always use this email address — firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketplace homepage announcements
Sometimes we publish announcements on the Marketplace homepage. For example:
- to let you know when new channels or catalogues open — from the New Zealand Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS)
- when response times to Marketplace enquiries may be a little longer than usual.
How to contact us
There are 3 ways you can contact us.