Your supplier dashboard
Supplier dashboard — what you can see and do
We recommend you go to your dashboard first when you log in. On your dashboard, you can:
- review the Marketplace channels that are open and see their application criteria
- see the catalogues and services that are available
- apply for the products and services you want to offer
- see the supplier listings you’ve applied for and the status of each application
- get updates and messages from us as your applications progress
- send secure messages to the Marketplace team.
Help with dashboard access issues
If you’re having trouble accessing your dashboard, try these 5 steps.
- Log out of Marketplace.govt.nz.
- Refresh your browser.
- Log in again.
- If you still cannot get to your Supplier Dashboard check your email settings or contact your IT department for help.
- Take a screenshot of the error message you’ve received and email it to us at email@example.com.
Other activities when you’re logged in
Your supplier login also gives you access to:
your supplier details and registration records — view and update these
administrators and users — add, remove and update the details for your people who have access to Marketplace
the service definitions.
Update your supplier details and registration records
Only administrators can update your supplier details and registration records, not users.
We may ask you to update your registration records on Marketplace if they are more than 12 months old. For example, requesting an updated financial viability statement.
Important note: Whenever you update your supplier details or registration records, your supplier account will be put in to a pending state while we re-approve your changes.
When we decline a supplier registration application
When we receive your registration application, we’ll check if it’s complete and then assess it.
If we decline your application, we’ll:
- send an email to the supplier’s administrator
- explain why it has been declined
- give details of the next steps.
You can contact us if you’re the administrator and you have questions about why your application was declined.
Email us at Marketplace@dia.govt.nz — remember to include your registration number.
Find the billing report template
This template and many others are available to download from our ‘Operational templates’ page. The ‘Billing Report Template’ is at the bottom of the templates page.
More information on Marketplace
What’s open on Marketplace — channels, notices for Government Electronic Tender Service and approved suppliers
Suppliers approved to provide services through Marketplace — listed by channel
Administration fee — calculation and collection